Real Estate & Architectural Photography
I photograph single-family homes, rental properties, apartment complexes, academic buildings, hospitals and all sorts of commercial buildings – interiors and exteriors. I seriously considered studying architecture as an undergrad and then again when I was considering grad school. I eventually figured out that what I love to do is photograph buildings and spaces. I really enjoy the work that I do and take a lot of pride in it – I want you to be happy with every photograph that I submit.
- Every photo that I take receives individual editing attention before final submission. All images will be straight and level. Whenever possible all images will have parallel, non-converging verticals. Some exteriors and tall buildings will naturally appear to have converging verticals – whenever the size of the building allows I will correct this distortion in Lightroom or Photoshop.
- I use white balance tools for each interior shot to make sure interiors don’t have unpleasant color casts.
- I am very particular about composition - I never just plop my tripod and camera down and take a shot without thinking and analyzing the scene.
- Real estate pricing packages (for residential photography) range from $325-$600+ depending on the number of photos needed and the size of the property. Please contact me for more details!
- Please contact me for a customized quote in regards to any non-residential property photography.
- Virtual Tour – $25
- Exterior Twilight Shoot (in addition to a daytime real estate photography shoot) – $125
- Neighborhood Amenities (up to 5 photos) – $40
- Additional Editing – sky replacement for lead photo is free! Sky replacement for each additional photo is $7 per image.
- Re-Shoot Exterior (usually due to bad weather at time of original shoot) – $50 (plus mileage for homes beyond a 40 mile round trip from where I live)
- Panoramas -$25
- Cancellation (with less than 24 hours notice) – $50
- Travel Charge (for homes more than a 40 mile round trip from my address in the 30075 zip code) - $.535 per extra mile (as of January 2017) – so if my round trip mileage ends up being 80 miles the trip charge would be 40 miles x $.535 = $21.40
error: Content is protected !!